Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Iron Knight Review

The Iron Knight (Iron Fey, #4)My Review (SPOILERS)

3.5 Stars

Ok, where do I start. First off, I did not enjoy this book as much as the rest of the series. I am not an Ash fan and for a whole book to be centered around him was not that interesting to me. However, after everything he goes through in this book... he does deserve to be with Meghan.

And, I did cry when during the final testing Ash is shown a possible human future and ends up "loosing" Meghan in the end. As much as I didn't care for him, that made me cry.

I still LOVE Puck! He is amazing. I hope that there will be another series following Puck's adventures after this series.

I knew from the beginning that Ariella had a part to play in this book... I just wasn't expecting it to happen the way it did. It was nice to meet her, but frustrating at the same time.  As a Puck fan, I wanted Ash to give up the quest and go back to her so Puck could have Meghan, but oh well.

Overall, good book, but not the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment