Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Review ~ The Too-Clever Fox by Leigh Bardugo

The Too-Clever Fox (The Grisha #2.5)
by Leigh Bardugo
YA Fantasy (Fable)
Published: June 4th 2013
Goodreads Link

Blurb: 

In Ravka, just because you avoid one trap, it doesn't mean you'll escape the next. This story is a companion folk tale to Leigh Bardugo's upcoming novel, Siege and Storm, the second book in the Grisha Trilogy.

My Review:
**4 Stars**

A very fable-like tale with a talking fox and a hunter. Because I read it after reading Siege and Storm, I pictured Sturmhond as the fox, but I had to keep reminding myself that it is just a fox. Well, a very clever fox.

I really enjoyed this story and you don't have to be a fan of the Grisha series to enjoy it too. If you like fables... you'll probably like this fantastically woven tale. As with all fables, there is a moral to the story... which I can't tell you, or I would give away the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment